Tamra Schue-Garberg, DNP, FNP-C
Tamra Schue-Garberg is an ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center USA) board-certified doctor of nursing practice and family nurse practitioner. She has 10 years of family practice experience with a focus on women’s health and dermatology. Bringing together the art and science of cosmetic dermatology, Tamra uses FDA-approved products and clinically studied invasive and noninvasive procedures to rejuvenate one’s health.
Tamra brought the diVa™ laser to Altaire Medical Spa (Fargo, ND) in 2016. She has helped hundreds of women solve their intimate health needs. Tamra intertwines her knowledge from her medical and cosmetic clinics and is able to bring a unique approach to health care. She has a special passion for cancer survivors and has developed a program to help those in most need. In 2017, Tamra began nationally speaking for Sciton laser company and spreads personal and patient testimonials of how this laser is changing lives forever.
Tamra prides herself on personally delivering customized patient treatment plans to restore skin to a healthy, natural, and radiant glow. She conducts a variety of medical and cosmetic procedures, including:
- diVa™, diVatyte™, and External diVa™, breakthrough laser procedures designed to address a woman’s most intimate challenges.
- PRP (platelet-rich plasma) to effectively smooth, tighten, and restore skin by regenerating skin tissue.
- Forever Bare Laser procedure to permanently remove unwanted hair.
- Halo and Forever Young BBL laser procedures are shown to reduce skin damage and change gene expression associated with aging to unveil clear, smooth, radiant skin.
- Reverse aging procedures, including lasers and injections to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin.
- Fillers and Neurotoxins – helps get rid of those unwanted fine lines and wrinkles.
Tamra grew up in Fargo, North Dakota, and is the mother of two girls. She loves Fargo and enjoys summer days with friends and family. When she ventures beyond Fargo, Tamra’s favorite place to visit is New York City, where she absorbs the city’s energy, goes to Broadway musicals, and ice skates at Rockefeller Center.