Tamra Schue-Garberg, DNP, FNP-C
Tamra Schue-Garberg is an ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center USA) board-certified doctor of nursing and family nurse practitioner specializing in cosmetic dermatology. Bringing together the art and science of cosmetic dermatology, Tamra uses FDA-approved products and clinically studied noninvasive procedures to rejuvenate skin and remove unwanted hair, rosacea, small blood vessels, sun damage, age spots and wrinkles.
Tamra prides herself on delivering customized, noninvasive patient plans for skin rejuvenation and personally administering appropriate medical procedures to restore skin to a healthy, natural and radiant glow. She conducts a variety of noninvasive skin rejuvenation procedures, including:
- diVa™, a breakthrough laser procedure designed to address a woman’s most intimate challenges.
- PRP (platelet-rich plasma) to effectively smooth and tighten skin by regenerating skin tissue.
- Forever Bare Laser procedure to permanently remove unwanted hair.
- Halo and Forever Young BBL laser procedures shown to reduce sunspots and change gene expression associated with aging to unveil clear, smooth, radiant skin.
- Reverse aging procedures, including injections to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin.
Tamra grew up in Fargo, North Dakota, and is the mother of two girls. She loves Fargo and enjoys summer days when friends and family come out for neighborhood block parties. When she ventures beyond Fargo, Tamra’s favorite place to visit is New York City, where she absorbs the city’s energy, goes to Broadway musicals and ice skates at Rockefeller Center.
Next team member: Ashley Kappes